Sun of Dubai♡ (Mother) by Fazza

What is Dubai without the sun?
The trees are crying and the birds stopped the whistles.
The castle of Za’abeel became dark, all I can hear is the echo.
The stars are looking for the moon that brightens up in the dark.
Mother, I am dying of missing you, you are the candle of the house.
If my poem cannot reach her, my deep sigh can.
The flowers are jealous of your sweet scent.


My heart beats when I remember you, and I can see you when I close my eyes.
May Allah give you a healthy long life and stay with us for as long as possible.
Ans I wish you would come back home safe as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. :) It's very easy to inhale soothing fragrances of an invisible flower....to touch those smooth winds engulfs us allover...it's very easy to remind someone about rhythm of life....only two hearts can listen what a single soul is singing....none can understand this magic....except those two hearts and just one soul!!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker