WE HAVE 28,413+ NEW OPENINGS IN DUBAI RIGHT NOW

WE HAVE 28,413+ NEW OPENINGS IN DUBAI RIGHT NOW

Please register your resumes, Then apply for suitable Jobs


Click here for current vacancy Details..
Please register your resume. Then apply for suitable Jobs
We will be in touch with you shortly

REGISTER AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME

* fileds are mandatory
Account Informations
Full Name*
Email*
Password*
Confirm Password*
Personal Details
Phone Number*
Nationality*
Experience Details
 

Upload Resume(maximum file size 2MB)
By submitting this, you are accepting our terms & conditions


28 comments:

  1. How can I submit my resume there no option to submit

    ReplyDelete
  2. will be happy if i get a job in Dubai. I have huge experience of 10 years in IT sector managing servers

    ReplyDelete
  3. In search for a new challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can read and write Arabic and Im fluent in German and English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am an experienced sales associate and am readilly available to start work. Am on visit visa here in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. hayshan thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. has redefined the convenience and expanded the new horizons and unleashed the new potentials,,,in job hunting process,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am applying for the Graphic Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. To adopt knowledge and experience that will extent and will develop my personality as a responsible individual. Also to be able to share my knowledge and express my ideas by creatively do my tasks and responsibility in my most effective and efficient way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sir,

    please find the attachment file

    Regards
    mir ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  11. 24 years experience printing/packaging/publishing
    supply chain, purchase & procurement.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker