Do you love me by fazza.

Do you love me or the Dirhams?
Choose one so I won’t be lost
If there is no understanding in relationships,
Even under the moonlight it might get lost.
True lover areAlways encourage their feeling,
Even the youngest of them all will appreciate it, He will never sell it away.
Your love is planted inside my heart It is all for your garden .
In my eyes you’re not like anybody else.
If time was unfair with me and,If they want my tears to fall down for goodbyes,
They should know, even when are away, they will never be like you,
They are so small in my eyes I can barely see them, because my eyes only see the bright stars.
I’m both the sea and death.
I drown them and keep them away till I reach the land
But when I see you with them, I forget about them
It is like you cut your beloved heart very deeply,
You matter the most to me,
And the longing keeps increasing in me,
You the moon and the sun,
You are the mellow(?) flowers
Fighters will  fight for you,
Musician will play their instrumentals for you,
And religious would unite their prayers for
 “ God bless from their eyes”,


Go and tell the other girlsabout the people who died for you,
You’re the heaven in earth for them and the star in their sky,
The media will publish all about your qualities, you are the sweetness where ever you go,
And when you come, some will get the people confused, don’t mind them
They cannot buy your friendship,
And if anything can be bought with Dirhams
I Would buy the years ahead of me before it gets lost.
 *Dirhams=Money in UAE*

1 comment:

  1. i donot need dirhams.i want your love ,care and friendship.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker