Liam Payne reveals he dated an older girl before One Direction fame. Is current girlfriend Sophia Smith jealous of this news?

Liam Payne and Sophia Smith


Although Liam Payne is seemingly happy with his current girlfriend, hometown beauty Sophia Smith, the One Direction hunk recently opened up about a past relationship of his. This might not seem too exciting, but Payne revealed that he dated an older woman before hitting it big with One Direction and still in school. We're not talking Harry Styles dating Caroline Flack older, though. Liam dated a girl just two years older than him.
"I had a girlfriend called Chanelle in reception, who used to send me love letters," the crooner said in a recent interview focusing on his love life. Though he was proud to get the love letter, he was most proud of dating a girl two years his senior.
"I was also really proud of the fact that I went out with a girl who was in Year Six when I was in Year Four," he admitted. "She was one of my sister's friends, and I thought I was really cool having an older girlfriend."
Liam kept talking about his former womanizing self, as if to not consider the thrashing Smith might give him after reading about this.
"I really liked one girl called Emily and asked her out 22 times, but she always said no. Finally I sang to her and then said she she'd go out with me, but she dumped me the next day," he explained. "My friends used to wind me up and pretend that girls liked me when they didn't, so I'd ask them out and they'd say no, which was mortifying."

0 comments:

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker