The distance (غياب) by fazza

Please, think twice about our love before it fades away.
I’m afraid after the long distance, it will be hard to come back.
Tell me, what is the point of being separated? Since we agreed that being mad at each other is childish?
We will die for each other since we are still alive.
Beautiful, just let it go.
Don’t make the haters happy by our separation.
Don’t take my heart and break it.


We can see the end coming, what is the point of separation now?


Because of our longing to each other, the stars slept while we are still awake

1 comment:

  1. This thought made me remember her last night 23, 30 min was sitting at the seashore oldo stars listening sound of the sea when a shooting star fell, I was so firm olahndo stars and moved me, thought it was beautiful that sensaçãoa vision, really beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker